Pristine 1760's Colonial in New Milford, CT
Antique 4 Bedroom/3.5 Bath Colonial Main House. 1 Bedroom/2 Bath Guesthouse. Pool. Pool House. Greenhouse. Barn. 6.94± Acres.
Foyer
Foyer
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Dining Room
Dining Room
Den
Den
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sunroom
Sunroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom
Library
Library
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 4
Wine Cellar
Wine Cellar
Wine Cellar
Wine Cellar
Gym
Gym
Patio
Patio
Guest House
Guest House
GH Kitchen
GH Kitchen
GH Living Room
GH Living Room
GH Bedroom
GH Bedroom
GH Bathroom
GH Bathroom
Pool
Pool
Barn
Barn
Barn
Barn
Barn Inside
Barn Inside
Silo
Silo
American Elm
American Elm
Aerial View
Aerial View
Sunny and beautiful 18th century antique colonial house and guesthouse once owned by world renowned pianist, Vladimir Horowitz and Wanda Toscanini. Located at the site of Revolutionary Camp Second Hill along quiet Mine Hill Road on 6.94± bucolic acres. Main house with four bedrooms, three and a half baths, country kitchen, living room, dining room, library, wine cellar and exercise room with jacuzzi and steam shower. Exposed antique beams. Antique chestnut floors. Four wood and two gas fireplaces. Two coal stoves. Outdoor kitchen. Heated pool and greenhouse. Pool house. Guesthouse with one bedroom, two baths and a fireplace. Chestnut barn with six stalls, currently used as party barn. Professionally landscaped grounds with mature plantings, extensive night lighting, stonewalls and a pair of 200-year old “wedding maples” and an American Elm. Abutting 200± acres of forever green land trust property.
Send this listing to a friend: