Turnkey Landmark Village Commercial Property. Currently Fully Occupied & Utilized with Thriving Restaurant, 3 Businesses, 5 Apartments & 3 Offices. Ample parking.
A rare opportunity to own one of Norfolk’s grand landmark buildings. Designed by world renowned architect Alfredo Taylor, built in 1899 in the heart of the village, now a certified historic structure. The brick and stone building is rich in history and well purposed in the present. With three stories and over 13,000sf of effective area it has been home to such entities as the local fire department, post office, probate courts, VFW, local drug store and meeting place for the Masons. It is currently fully occupied and utilized. The first floor has a thriving 70+ seating restaurant with additional patio seating, prep areas and large walk-in cooler. Three additional businesses round out the first floor. The second floor consists of five residential apartments and the third floor is comprised of three large office spaces that could easily be separated further. Ample parking available with eight private spaces and numerous on street sites. The building has undergone numerous renovations and improvements while keeping the original architecture. These include renovations in the apartments, updates in plumbing, heat and electrical services, installation of a sprinkler system, new copper on the slate roof and a new oak staircase on the first floor to name a few. Truly a turn-key ready to go opportunity.