A magnificent vintage Georgian/Italianate-style brick house once owned by the town "hatter", Glover Sanford, who played a big part in Bridgewater history. Period details in this 1825 home include wide moldings, trim work, raised paneling, wood floors and wonderful "nooks and crannies." Offering formal living and dining rooms, family room, kitchen, office with walls of bookshelves, laundry room and full bath on main level. Five bedrooms, two full baths and spacious foyer, perfect for sitting room on the second floor. The level grounds feature stonewalls, perennial gardens, in-ground pool, pool shed and gardening shed. Perfectly located just minutes to Bridgewater center.